Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nixie Mountain Melodies

We just got back from our family vacation to Lake Gaston (more pics to come). One of the beauties of family is that I can be completely wacky and ridiculous, and they still have to like me. Or at least they pretend to like me so that they can hang out with my exceptionally cool daughter.

In the spirit of "Dan in Real Life", my sister Gwenn suggested that we hold a family talent show. My brother-in-law Jon just happened to have a sound system in the back of the minivan (???) so we set up an impromptu stage and had at it. Without further ado, I bring you The Nixie Mountain Melodies. (Check itickets for availability of tickets in a venue near you.)



I would just like to point out that NO alcohol was involved. At least on my part. I can't say for sure with Gwenn and Nick, although their 1 year old son Josiah's talent was crushing empty beer cans. So you do the math.

2 comments:

Dirkey said...

Is it ok that I laughed out loud?

ctf said...

I still can't get over the hand motions.