Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Crunchy Tribal Goddess Mama

THAT is how I would like to be referred, from now on, please.

'Cause no, I didn't clean the bathroom today.

No, I didn't fold the laundry.

Yes, I fed my kid Cheerios for breakfast (again) instead of our *ahem* usual diet of sprouted grain toast and organic tahini topped with ground flaxseed toppy.

But darnit, I got my infant on my back with a long piece of fabric. And nothing but a long piece of fabric.



Just like the crunchy tribal goddess mamas do.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Don't let her fool you, folks. That's not Cana; that's an American Girl Doll.
Good job, CTGM.

Anonymous said...

You rock, Crunchy Tribal Goddess Mama!

nanajobx said...

i bet it would have been fun to see a video tape of that :)
speaking of video tapes i'm waiting for you to post the raspy evie voice video